¡En Kellogg te buscamos a ti Sr. Data Engineer!
Kellogg Company is looking for you!
Grow with us as Sr Data Engineer, in this position you’ll be responsible of designing sustainable and scalable data acquisition, transformation, storage and consumption platforms to seamlessly integrate with overall business intelligence solutions.
In this role, you will be part of our success by:
- Design the technical solutions for data pre-staging, ingestion, transformation and consumption.
- Supervise our vendors on the construction, testing and documentation of the technical solution.
- Ensure data processes are optimized and sustainable for growth.
- Resolve data ingestion, extraction, preparation and storage requirements.
- Support data governance and data sustainability policies and standards design.
- Consults the business to maximize data efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Transform Data Scientists POCS design into production environment architectures that enable the solution’s that call to action
- Working closely with data warehouse architects and software developers to generate seamless business intelligence solutions for business partners.
- Piloting emerging “big data” technologies to help Kellogg understand how to exploit new methodologies, technologies and tools.
- Advocate for and train the organization during deployment of analytic solutions.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 2-3 Years of experience building data acquisition, transformation, storage and consumption models for business intelligence solutions.
- Proficient knowledge of project management techniques (PMI, Agile, Scrum, etc.)
- Advance knowledge of data architecture and relational models design.
- Advance knowledge of SQL & ability to extract data from various data sources (MS SQL, Oracle, Hadoop, CSV, Excel, Access)
- Proficient knowledge of extraction tools and programming languages.
- Proficient knowledge designing data marts, data dictionaries and data governance guidelines.
- Bilingual: English and Spanish fluent or native