Dynamics AX Developer
Currently looking for a Dynamics AX Developer to become a part of our team in Monterrey, México.
As a Dynamics AX Developer you will be responsible for all development, documentation, customization, and support of Dynamics AX.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Sciences or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience as a technical developer
- Basic understanding of SDLC processes desired (Agile and MSF)
- Must be prepared to learn new business processes or application nuances very quickly.
- Escalates issues to the senior developer or manager in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Organizes own workload and works closely with the senior developer or Sr. Manager to ensure own workload is clearly defined and coordinated to meet deliverable timelines.
- Experience with MS Dynamics AX/X++.
- Experience with MS SQL Server database (2008 R2 or higher).
- Experience with other Microsoft tools (SSRS, SSAS, TFS, Visual Studio).
- experience of Microsoft Office suite and Visio.
- Knowledge of current principles, practices and techniques of systems analysis.
- Knowledge of technical developments and trends in application analysis, design, and development.
- Knowledge of technical and business writing.
- Ability to diagnose application problems quickly and develop effective solutions for them.
- Ability to prepare documentation, charts, and graphs pertinent to work assignments.
- Ability to express ideas clearly, concisely in understandable form, both orally and in writing.
- Use of JIRA
- Experience in Agile project workflow, such as Scrum
- Excellent english conversational skills
About Definity First
Headquartered in San Diego, CA, with a state-of-the-art development facility in Monterrey, Mexico; Definity First serves businesses across North America. We have built and maintained business-critical Web platforms for small-to-medium businesses as well as large multi-national corporations.
At Definity First we do not discriminate towards gender, age, sexual preferences/orientation, religion, pregnancy, ethnicity or place of origin.