We are looking for a Dynamics CRM Consultant to join our growing CRM practice. This candidate will have a proven track record of success in developing applications utilizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, 2015 and Online. You will have a passion for technology and an interest in exploring the latest code development practices, platforms and design patterns.
- Conduct business process analysis and create Fit/Gap report.
- Create Solution design to address client business, interface and performance requirements.
- Create functional requirement and functional design for customizations.
- Developing and documenting the detailed design and configuration of the business process.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years Dynamics CRM experience, CRM 2011, 2015 and CRM Online
- 5+ years of .NET Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrate MS CRM solution capabilities to the client.
- Professional experience with MS Biztalk is a SUPER PLUS.
About Definity First
Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, with a state-of-the-art development facility in Monterrey, Mexico, Definity First serves businesses across North America. We have built and maintained business-critical Web platforms for small-to-medium businesses as well as large multi-national corporations.
We do not accept any kind of thought nor actions related to gender, age, sexual preferences/orientation, religion, pregnancy, ethnicity or place of origin discrimination.