This position requires wide experience on the functional part of ERP systems, focusing on the financial module and best practices.
We are currently looking for a senior Financial/Functional Consultant (ERP) to work with one of our Fortune 500 US based companies; we can consider either consultants that want to relocate to our Monterrey offices or Remote Work associates.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Supports the design, configuration, implementation, customization, integration and maintenance of corporate-wide ERP system.
- Analyzes and recommends solutions and technology to achieve customers’ needs.
- Develops functional detailed designs, test scenarios, implementation and conversion plans.
- Recommends and documents IT development standards, standard operating procedures and best practices for the ERP package
- An ERP functional Consultant provides necessary support for SCM/ FINANCIALS/ HRM/ Solutions.
- Leads or participates in development projects working closely with internal customers, external customers and nearshore resources.
- Plans and directs studies of potential electronic data processing applications and prepares design proposals to reflect cost, time and alternative actions to satisfy existing and future needs of the corporation.
- Develops and executes test plans, test cases and protocols for evaluation of system performance.
- Provide necessary ERP functional training at client/customer sites.
- Administers the ERP package and the underlying technology components using standard or bespoke scripts and tools.
- Contributes to Customer Trainings and Internal Team Trainings.
- Helps to achieve Customer Delivery Excellence.
- Contributes to Project Quality Assurance.
- Add use of Jira as required experience
- Add experience in Agile project workflow, such as Scrum
- Have at least some basic experience with ERP: ManMan (version 12).
- Ideally have experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (could be GP, AX and or Financials)
- Good understanding of the Financial Management / Accounting areas.
- Worked in a business role – preferably with exposure to Financial Applications
- Working knowledge in Project Management Applications would be a plus.
- 8+ years of experience working with ERP software products.
- Openness to work with different languages & cultures
- Fluent English and communication skills.
- Ability to work in (virtual) teams. To get a specific job done often requires working together with many colleagues spread out in different countries
About Definity First
Headquartered in San Diego, CA, with a state-of-the-art development facility in Monterrey, Mexico; Definity First serves businesses across North America. We have built and maintained business-critical Web platforms for small-to-medium businesses as well as large multi-national corporations.
At Definity First we do not discriminate towards gender, age, sexual preferences/orientation, religion, pregnancy, ethnicity or place of origin.