This position requires wide experience on the functional part of ERP systems, focusing on the SCM module and best practices.
We are currently looking for a senior SCM/Functional Consultant (ERP) to work with one of our Fortune 500 US based companies; we can consider either consultants that want to relocate to our Monterrey offices or Remote Work associates.
- Experience Dynamics AX Supply Chain ERP implementation
- Experience participating in requirements gathering process for IT systems
- Clear and concise oral and written communication
- Ability to lead people, teams and projects
- Understanding of aspects of business management and strategic evaluation
- Use of JIRA
- Experience in Agile project workflow, such as Scrum
- Conversational /fluent English level
- Supports the design, configuration, implementation, customization, integration and maintenance of corporate-wide ERP system.
- Analyzes and recommends solutions and technology to achieve customers’ needs.
- Develops functional detailed designs, test scenarios, implementation and conversion plans.
- Recommends and documents IT development standards, standard operating procedures and best practices for the ERP package
- Leads or participates in development projects working closely with internal customers, external customers and nearshore resources.
- Plans and directs studies of potential electronic data processing applications and prepares design proposals to reflect cost, time and alternative actions to satisfy existing and future needs of the corporation.
- Develops and executes test plans, test cases and protocols for evaluation of system performance.
- Administers the ERP package and the underlying technology components using standard or bespoke scripts and tools.
- Contributes to Customer Trainings and Internal Team Trainings.
- Helps to achieve Customer Delivery Excellence.
- Contributes to Project Quality Assurance.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business or technology related BA/BS
- Dynamics AX 2012 SC Certification
- Dynamics 365 experience
- Prior consulting experience
- Working knowledge of at least one software development methodology
- Working knowledge of Microsoft platform skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Results oriented / self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment
- Strong client interface and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills-'Customer Focus'
- Manages customer expectations effectively
- Ability to quickly build relationships
- Passion for learning
- Strong time management skills
- Willingness to travel to client sites within the U.S.
About Definity First
Headquartered in San Diego, CA, with a state-of-the-art development facility in Monterrey, Mexico; Definity First serves businesses across North America. We have built and maintained business-critical Web platforms for small-to-medium businesses as well as large multi-national corporations.
At Definity First we do not discriminate towards gender, age, sexual preferences/orientation, religion, pregnancy, ethnicity or place of origin.