INTEGRATION DATA SPECIALIST
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
- We're looking for an Integration Data Specialist
- Ability to Reduce overhead by defining and implementing governance to obtain clear ownership and optimal data quality. Understanding of ITIL processes and Application life cycle management.
- Ability to work in large and diverse teams. Good understanding of GXP and SOX requirements. Able to guide and mentor junior members of the team.
- Aware of release governance processes and have experience in working on any incident management tool.
- Experience of various Estimation Techniques needed. Expertise in CI/CD processes and ability to setup Jenkins jobs.
- Good Understanding of Data modeling approaches and exposure to Data Modelling tools.
- Hands on experience in integration technologies such as Mulesoft, Snaplogic & Informatica Powercenter.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle, PL-SQL, Unix Scripting.
- Exposure or working knowledge in Middleware Platforms such as Oracle SOA would also be a good advantage.
- In-depth technical knowledge of Tools (Snaplogic, Informatica, Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB, Informatica Cloud, and Amazon Redshift) to configure the system as per Business requirements. Ability to understand business requirements from business users and prepare and review functional specifications.
This will be a plus:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in English. Excellent spoken and written skills.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Experience working in a globally distributed team
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- 10 Vacation Days since 1st year working with us.
- 5 PTO´S per year, since 3rd month
- 25% Vacations Bonus
- 15 Days of Christmas Bonus
- Major Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Discounts for Minor Medical Insurance
- Snacks and Drinks
- Beers and Coffee
- Christmas Party
- Body Massages (Twice A Month)
- Flexible Home Office, depends on client necessity
- Interchange with our Ukrainian Office