IT Business Analyst
Grow with us as IT Business Analyst
Individuals in the Business Analysis job family are responsible for serving as a liaison between the business community working with IT business partner or directly with business and the IT organization to translate business needs into IT requirements. They are involved in all phases of the design, development and implementation of technology solutions throughout the business case and development life cycle processes.
Works with business partners within one or more business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies.
Supports several moderately complex business processes.
- In this role, you will be part of our success by:
Contributes in all project planning process
- May develop work plan timelines and manage workflows to meet project timeframes.
- Participates in short-term planning sessions to ensure understanding of business goals and direction.
- Provides input to IT project team.
- Supports and maintains relationship with business stakeholders and IT organization as directed.
- Develops, writes, and communicates business requirements and functional specifications for the implementation of business and/or ERP solutions.
- Analyzes customer’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities for improvements.
- Ensures functional design meet the business requirements.
- Identifies and recommends new modules and enhancements to business systems needed to achieve business strategy and goals.
- Iterates reviews of solutions between development team and business.
- Drives for optimal solutions that meet business requirement and technical feasibility.
- Provides factual content to feasibility study for standard development projects and enhancements.
- Provides assistance in business case development (i.e., research, data collection) by working with business partners.
- Executes business requirements validation testing and documents results
- Assists QA Analyst in contributing to test case development.
- Assists in identifying user acceptance testing content.
- Conducts an analysis of current and future states, and determines the delta relative to required changes.
- Investigates, resolves and escalates problems.
Ensures technical assistance is made available to help problem resolution
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Requires working knowledge of business operations and IT processes.
- Advance or fluent in English Language ( Writing, reading & Speaking )
Please apply to this position only through http://www.kelloggcareers.com Consider the position could be closed before the expiring date. Do not miss this opportunity to grow with us, go ahead and apply now!