Junior Web Full-Stack Developer (PHP/JS)
The Junior Web Developer is part of the development team responsible for improvements and new developments of web applications and tools, both frontEnd and backEnd. It must be an analytical, purposeful person, capable of developing with quality the solutions that the same company demanded, as well as solving problems and problems that arise in the applications under its responsibility. The Junior Web Developer must have a high capacity for teamwork, enthusiastic and eager to learn. We are looking for proactive, disruptive people, with vision and search for continuous improvement.
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
- 6 months or more using backend languages and frameworks:
- 6 months or more of experience developing / layout frontend, using HTML5, Javascipt and CSS3.
- Basic knowledge of design and consumption of REST and SOAP APIs.
- Basic knowledge of version control with Git. · Experience with unit tests is a plus.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Development tools (Bamboo, Jenkins, Travis) is a plus.
- Experience with Docker is a plus.
- Experience with cryptography is a plus.
- Implementation of efficient components and tools within current systems.
- Guarantee the quality of the code created.
- Participate as a catalyst for ideas in the development and product team.
- Identify and correct bugs in a timely and proactive manner.
- Ability to receive constructive feedback from the team.
- Confidence of externating new ideas to the team.
- Implementation of tools to support the operation of more than 30k businesses.
- Understand and maintain the levels of performance and safety in the projects in which it is involved.
- Make efficient use of the organization's resources to realize business projects.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- 10 Vacation Days since 1st year working with us.
- 5 PTO´S per year, since 3rd month
- 25% Vacations Bonus
- 15 Days of Christmas Bonus
- Major Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Discounts for Minor Medical Insurance
- Snacks and Drinks
- Beers and Coffee
- Christmas Party
- Body Massages (Twice a Month)
- Flexible Home Office, depends on client necessity
- Interchange with our Ukrainian Office