In ArkusNexus, you will work as part of an organization that promotes internal advancement and where you will get constant opportunities to learn new skills. We are 100% dedicated to software development, we work in teams that attend only one project at a time. We have offices in Tijuana and Monterrey.
- 3+ Years of Experience in the software industry.
- 2+ Years of Experience as a Project Manager/ Product Owner.
- Managing product backlog, user stories, and cross-product dependencies
- Meeting with customers to understand their use of the Cloud Platform and translating these requirements to product use cases and scenarios.
- Engaging with customers and stakeholders throughout the development lifecycle.
- Understanding long-term product vision and roadmap, translating that into User Stories for the team
- Identify, define, analyze, prioritize and refine the requirements, and communicate those requirements to the development team.
- Participating in agile activities including product demonstrations, retrospectives, backlog grooming, and sprint planning.
- Familiar with Agile and SCRUM Methodologies.
- Experience working with U.S. clients or stakeholders.
- English 75% or higher.
- U.S. Visa is required.
- Technical Experience is highly desirable.