You have ...
- At least 4 years of industry experience supporting production distributed applications.
- Understanding of compliance and regulatory privacy and security requirements in financial, health or telecommunications industries.
- Preference for automating all system administration tasks, Python required.
- Experience assessing defects in applications, developing bugfixes and patching production environments ensuring minimal downtime.
- Used log aggregation and monitoring systems to proactively resolve issues.
- Planned capacity of production environments by performing load testing.
- Experience managing database infrastructure, PostgreSQL preferred.
- Cool headed, think clearly, and can handle stressful situations related to incidents in production environments.
- Proven working spoken and written English knowledge.
What you will do ...
- Handle incident reports in production systems and develop bugfixes.
- Escalate high severity issues and provide timely updates to stakeholders as part of incident management.
- Perform scheduled application updates and cloud infrastructure provisioning.
- Continuously monitor production infrastructure and applications, and proactively define actions to prevent system failure.
- Provide feedback for development teams regarding incident trends and defects in production systems.
- Contribute to Kueski knowledge base and automation repository.
- Perform infrastructure tasks related to integration with third parties, including networking, authentication and authorization concerns.
- Perform data management tasks including replication, backup and retrieval.
- Requires some experience in customer facing role.
Calle ontario 1090, Col. italia Providencia
Fields of study:
Years of experience:
1 - 2 years
Required IT skills:
Amazon Web Services
Required degree level: