We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to become part of our team in Monterrey, México.
This candidate will have a proven track record of success in design and implement robust, scalable, and high quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing within a continuous delivery (CD) environment.
Execute and manage test cases and results; report test, defect and other quality-related metrics to stakeholders.
- Solid design and development skills in one or more of the following technologies: SELENIUM and C#.
- Knowledge and experience with software testing and automated test techniques with a strong focus on quality throughout the entire software development cycle.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming, along with requisite coding and debugging skills.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Advanced conversational / written english level.
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of continuous delivery practices.
- Availability to relocate in Monterrey, México.
About Definity First
Headquartered in San Diego, CA, with a state-of-the-art development facility in Monterrey, Mexico, Definity First serves businesses across North America. We have built and maintained business-critical Web platforms for small-to-medium businesses as well as large multi-national corporations.
- S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field.
- 3 years or more experience in software testing and/or development.
- 2 years or more experience in test automation, including automation of the UI and/or web services