In ArkusNexus, you will work as part of an organization that promotes internal advancement and where you will get constant opportunities to learn new skills. We are 100% dedicated to software development, we work in teams that attend only one project at a time. We have offices in Tijuana and Monterrey.
- 3yrs experience in software environments +2yrs Scrum Master.
- Strong Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks (i.e., Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, XP, etc).
- Strong knowledge about Agile techniques including - User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, etc.
- Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition.
- Knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand the team's needs.
- Facilitate learning and development through individual and team coaching,
- Proactively look for improvements and come up with new and innovative ways of working.
- Remove the impediments and acts as a safeguard for her/his teams.
- Arrange meetings for rapid decision-making processes and proper use of the Agile process.
- Help the product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Help teams or individuals to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
- Forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration based on evidence and reliable source.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse personality types.
- US Visa
- Working proficient English 70%+