We are looking for a SCRUM MASTER that can be part of an IT team, work in an international environment, and being customer oriented.
- Experience as Scrum Master or Project Manager, at least 2-3 years
- Experience and perfect understanding of the whole SDLC process
- Experience in Project Management/Team leadership
- Strong business and technical writing skills as well as oral communications to present abstract and complex problems and solutions.
- Converting client requirements into mature user stories.
- Generate and Maintain an actionable backlog for the team to take on.
- Help everyone involved to understand and embrace the Scrum values, principles, and practices
- Providing process leadership and helping the Scrum team and the rest of the organization develop their own high performance, organization-specific Scrum approach
- Act as a facilitator, helping the team resolve issues and make improvements to its use of Scrum
- Protecting the team from outside interference and take leadership role in removing impediments that inhibit team productivity
Education/ Special Designation
- Computer Science Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Plus: Scrum Master Certified
- Good skills and knowledge of leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing
- High communication capability
- Leading meetings
- Requirements gathering
- Planning activities and resources using the Scrum methodology
- Initiative, flexibility, proactivity and responsibility
- Experience working in challenging environments
- Visa: Preferred but not mandatory.
- Passport: Yes
- English: 90% +
- Experience: 3+ years
About Definity First
Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, with a state-of-the-art development facility in Monterrey, Mexico, Definity First serves businesses across North America. We have built and maintained business-critical Web platforms for small-to-medium businesses as well as large multi-national corporations.
We do not accept any kind of thought nor actions related to gender, age, sexual preferences/orientation, religion, pregnancy, ethnicity or place of origin discrimination.