Who are DigitalOnUs?
At DigitalOnUs, we not only provide Agile and DevOps methodologies to
our customers, we have adopted the same within the company as well. Our
nimble processes are not mired in red tape, yet robust, flexible and
result-oriented. We are Software Engineers, Technical Architects, Cloud
and DevOps specialists. But the most important, we are dreamers,
creators and challengers. Each day, we strive to make great come alive.
Our lemma: “work smart and play hard”
Our technology partners are Hashicorp, Cloudbees, Chef, Pagerduty, Docker and SAP.
We are always looking for the brightest candidates to come and we
offer a work environment with everything you need to be your best. Does
Ambition, Success, Fun, Friends & Learning define your idea of a
career? Join us and be part of our family!
We're looking for a SDET/QE Architect with
experience in the design and implementation of test automation
frameworks from scratch for UI and Backend test automation on .NET
applications. Responsible for assisting QA management in the technical
aspects of the QA Strategy to identify tool set and dependencies for
test automation and health checks at all stages in the development
pipeline. These responsibilities extend to the coordination of the
implementation of the strategy across different development teams.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area and 10+ years of experience in the test automation field
- 5+ years of work experience in test automation using Selenium Web driver + C# for .NET web applications
- 3+ years of work experience in test automation for Web Services
- Experience implementing test frameworks from scratch
- Well versed in test automation best practices
- Proven experience with E2E and integration testing
- Experience in performance test automation at services level
- Proficiency working with NuGet
- Experience integrating test automation in continuous testing
pipelines (including health checks or code scanning) with CI/CD tools
(preferably Git, Azure Pipelines)
- Experience working with mocking data frameworks
- English - Advanced
Some qualifications we consider a plus.
- Knowledge in how Test Data Management tools integrate to development pipeline for test automation
- Development background with good technical language is desirable
- Azure DevOps knowledge
- Docker knowledge.
- BrowserStack knowledge
- SonarQube knowledge
- Create Selenium + C# testing frameworks from scratch
- Create Jmeter performance automation for web services framework from scratch
- Coordinate a team of SDETs across several teams for the implementation of the QA strategy
- Report issues within an agile environment and follow up through different channels like Azure DevOps or Teams
- Review Implementation for pipelines quality gates and improving them
- Execute test code reviews and analysis for improvement
- Provide technical demos to a wide audience