Who are DigitalOnUs?
At DigitalOnUs, we not only provide Agile and DevOps methodologies to
our customers, we have adopted the same within the company as well. Our
nimble processes are not mired in red tape, yet robust, flexible and
result-oriented. We are Software Engineers, Technical Architects, Cloud
and DevOps specialists. But the most important, we are dreamers,
creators and challengers. Each day, we strive to make great come alive.
Our lemma: “work smart and play hard”
Our technology partners are Hashicorp, Cloudbees, Chef, Pagerduty, Docker and SAP.
We are always looking for the brightest candidates to come and we
offer a work environment with everything you need to be your best. Does
Ambition, Success, Fun, Friends & Learning define your idea of a
career? Join us and be part of our family!
We're looking for a SDET/QE with experience in UI
and Backend test automation for .NET Web applications within existing
frameworks and/or create automated testing frameworks from scratch
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area and 5+ years of experience in the test automation field
- 3+ years of work experience in test automation using Selenium Web driver + C# for .NET web applications
- 2+ years of work experience in test automation for Web Services
- Knowledge in performance test automation at services level
- Proficiency working with NuGet
- Experience in CI/CD tools (preferably Git, Azure Pipelines, Jenkins)
- English - Advanced
Some qualifications we consider a plus.
- Docker knowledge
- Good CI/CD understanding
- Understanding on how mocking data frameworks operate (Mockito / Powermock)
- Create Selenium + C# testing frameworks using TestNG and Gradle from scratch
- Create Jmeter scripts to validate performance at service level
- Maintain test scripts created by other teams (multiregional collaboration)
- Understand and adjust Gradle build files, GitLab jobs and YAML files ?
- Report issues within an agile environment (either Scrum or Kanban, through JIRA mainly)