Who is DigitalOnUs?
At DigitalOnUs, we not only provide Agile and DevOps methodologies to
our customers, we have adopted the same within the company as well. Our
nimble processes are not mired in red tape, yet robust, flexible and
result-oriented. We are Software Engineers, Technical Architects, Cloud
and DevOps specialists. But the most important, we are dreamers,
creators and challengers. Each day, we strive to make great come alive.
Our lemma: “work smart and play hard”
Our technology partners are Hashicorp, Cloudbees, Chef, Pagerduty, Docker and SAP.
We are always looking for the brightest candidates to come and we
offer a work environment with everything you need to be your best. Does
Ambition, Success, Fun, Friends & Learning define your idea of a
career? Join us and be part of our family!
We're looking for a SDET Mobile with knowledge on Selenium WebDriver + Appium (1.8 at least) using Java
to automate scripts within existing frameworks and/or create automated
testing frameworks from scratch (using mainly Appium + Java / Gradle /
TestNG / Mocked data).
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area and 5+ years of experience in the test automation field
- 3+ years of work experience in test automation using Selenium Web driver + Appium and Java on both iOS and Android platforms.
- Proficiency using Xcode & Android Studio latest versions
- Proficiency in TestNG (JUnit will be an alternative)
- Experience in CI/CD tools (preferably Git, GitLab CI and Gradle)
- English - Advanced
Some qualifications we consider a plus.
- Docker knowledge
- Good CI/CD understanding
- Understanding on how mocking data frameworks operate (Mockito / Powermock).
- Knowledge about Perfecto cloud.
- NGINX understanding.
- Create Appium + Java testing frameworks using TestNG and Gradle from scratch for both iOS & Android platforms
- Maintain Appium + Java scripts created by other teams (multiregional collaboration)
- Understand and adjust Gradle build files, GitLab jobs and YAML files
- Build APP files / APK files to install build versions of native apps on both iOS Simulators and Android emulators
- Report issues within an agile environment (either Scrum or Kanban, through JIRA mainly)
- Work on daily basis with XCode and Android Studio latest versions