Tacit Knowledge is a global consulting firm specializing in software and website
development, architecture and optimization. Our team is comprised solely
of senior consultants employing Agile software development techniques,
resulting in projects that are more efficient, and outcomes that are
Your skills will never be out of date working with the latest and greatest
technologies at Tacit Knowledge. As you move from one client engagement
(average project is 2-5 months) to the next, you will have ongoing
exposure to multiple business problems, clients, and technology stacks.
Our culture is innately entrepreneurial because it is comprised of highly
talented people who thrive in an atmosphere where ideas, actions and
initiative are not only welcome, but encouraged and rewarded.
The founders of Tacit Knowledge are natural Agile gurus and it is in their
collective DNA to manage everything from an Agile perspective, whether
it be collaborative interviewing or embracing an iterative process to
create the best performance-based bonus plan in the industry.
As a Software Developer for Tacit Knowledge, you will be responsible for delivering software solutions in the following areas:
- Design and implement large, complex systems using.NET
- Develop productivity-enhancing tools and scripts for our clients’ software development infrastructure
- Generate, enhance, and promote ideas for useful new projects and technologies
- Provide software build management and administration support
- Communicate with project leads and other software developers on multiple project.
The Software Developer skills and experience you will bring to Tacit Knowledge will include:
- 5—8 years developing software programs in a highly technical environment
- Must be fluent in English
- Experience in C# and .NET related technologies;
- Experience in ASP.NET application framework;
- Microsoft SQL Server experience (Data storage, access and analysis);
- Familiarity with Scrum or Extreme Programming project methods
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively, across a range of industries with diverse technologies
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.