As part of the Engineering Development Team, Front End Developers at Kueski are in charge of implementing elegant, innovative, secure and robust systems to delight our customers. Front End developers have huge focus on User Experience and functionality. They translate the designs of our UX team into super efficient code to make it a pleasure interacting with the systems.
You have …
- The ability to optimize WebSite loading and response times up to the last millisecond.
- Developed systems considering different types of architecture and with different arhitectural patterns such as MVC, Blackboard, MVVM, Event Driven, and Micro-services.
- Comprehensive programming problem solving skills, with a good understanding of the tools (data structures and algorithms) and how to apply them to different problems.
- Built applications that are security aware. You understand the security caveats of the API and application decisions you implement.
- A very strong sense of code quality. You can differentiate between good and bad quality code. You understand some of the quality metrics like CC, ABC, Code Smells, etc.
- Experience with Web related technologies and development tools such as Gulp, Grunt and/or NPM, Webpack, CDNs, etc.
- English knowledge that will allow you to productively communicate with English speaking peers
What you will do ...
- Build fast, intuitive, beautiful and highly usable web applications (for desktop and mobile)
- Build fraud prevention tools. Like identifying unique users without browser cookies.
- Collecting user behavior insights and analytics. We love collecting data!
- Implement data visualization technologies to improve the information flow.
- Keep Kueski’s web sites on optimal loading time.
- Taking ownership of web technologies both on desktop and mobile
- Search Engine Optimization for Kueski’s sites.
- Build internal tools in React and Angular frameworks.
- Build and maintain A/B testing infrastructure in the Kueski front end.
- Maintain a high security standard for a financial online application
- Critical thinker.
- Passion for building products used by millions.
- A positive disposition and good attitude under pressure.
- Clear communicator of complex ideas.
- The ability to learn any technology at a fast speed.
- Team work.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or equivalent from top tier school.
- Experience with Linux, Git, SQL, AWS, Scala.
- Experience with large-scale consumer facing products and distributed systems.
- Extensive Ruby programming experience.
- Experience developing security aspects of web applications (defence against hacking).
- Solid foundation in computer science.
- Experience with functional programming.