Provide support, including diagnosing, troubleshooting and engineering solutions to issues with LAN, WAN, VPN, workstations, laptops, printers, servers and other computer-related devices, including mobile devices.
- Participate in resolving service requests via ticketing system, ensuring courteous, timely and effective resolution of end user's issues.
- Setup, configure, troubleshoot and resolve incidents with computer systems and communication networks.
- Manage the lifecycle of desktop hardware and software, including inventory, purchase, reconditioning and retirement.
- Participate in maintaining Kueski work environments, including office and cloud.
- Ensure that current SLAs are kept and evolve to benefit the availability and resilience of office and networking systems.
- Effectively manage and audit access to sensitive data.
- Other IT related tasks as required.
- 1+ years relevant work experience for junior engineers.
- Security and related certifications (Must)
- Networking and ITIL
- Experience working in a team-first, collaborative environment with strong customer service orientation.
- Advanced knowledge of operating systems, including MacOS, Linux/Unix and Windows desktops, as well as commonly associated enterprise desktop applications, including productivity, collaboration and finance-related applications.
- Time flexibility to work issues to resolution working either onsite or remotely, including in extended and out-of-office hours.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking model and stack, common protocols and diagnostics, including DHCP, DNS, HTTPS, NFS, NTP.
- Hands-on hardware and software troubleshooting experience and appeal.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective communication with end-users.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Able to lift and transport moderately heavy objects/equipment, such as desktop computers, printers, etc.
- Responsible, attentive to detail, self-motivated, accountable, and professional with a passion for doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Strong understanding and commitment to engineering organization's goals and objectives.
- English level: Intermediate to advanced
- Critical thinker
- Passion for building products used by millions
- A positive disposition and good attitude under pressure
- Clear communicator of complex ideas
- The ability to learn any technology at a fast speed
- Team work
- 4+ years relevant work experience for senior engineers
Calle Ontario 1090, Col. Italia Providencia
Fields of study:
Years of experience:
1 - 2 years
Required IT skills:
Amazon Web Services
Required degree level: