Definity First is looking for an experienced individual to work on website development projects for customers in the United States and Mexico.
It is required from the candidate to have a solid and proven experience in designing and implementing websites using WordPress as the core framework. Deep knowledge of WordPress and available plug-ins, and themes is required. Candidates must have proven experience building websites with full-blown eCommerce features and Marketing-driven features that take online presence from just a nice-looking page to a business-generating machine.
Candidate must have solid technology fundamentals that range from algorithms to data processing using relational databases. This role is responsible coaching and mentoring more junior associates.
The candidate should embrace challenges and take responsibility for a project's development efforts as well as its technical quality. This is a full-time position with an opportunity to grow along with the company.
* 5 or more years of experience as a PHP web developer
* 4 or more years working with WordPress and related plug-ins/frameworks
* Developed 3 or more website projects end-to-end, including theme as well as back-end
* Experience on implementing eCommerce using modern frameworks such as Shopify, WooCommerce, and Magento.
* Experience in managing a website's infrastructure and integrated services
* 3 or more years working with agile methodologies
* 4 or more years working with code repositories such as Git, TFS
* High commitment to deliver the best technical quality along with the best user experience
* Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills.
* Correct usage of English grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in related field such as computer science.
About Definity First
Headquartered in San Diego, CA, with a state-of-the-art development facility in Monterrey, Mexico, Definity First serves businesses across North America. We have built and maintained business-critical Web platforms for small-to-medium businesses as well as large multi-national corporations.