Propelics creates mobile strategies and world class Apps for the Enterprise.
Propelics is a leading provider of Enterprise Mobile Strategy, Advisory, and Application Services to many of the world's largest brands. Headquartered in San Jose, Propelics’ mission is to help clients re-imagine, refine, and reinvigorate their business processes for more engaging and productive interactions
Check us out at: www.propelics.mx
Follow us at:
Propelics is looking for a hands-on Integration Architect to join our fast-growing team. The ideal candidate will have over 10 years’ experience architecting, leading, and delivering Enterprise-class Application integration solutions for both mobile and web systems.
The Integration Architect will translate client business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs, design and document API level specifications and Data Models, interact with client IT and Business teams to address technical dependencies and deployment of solutions, resolve technical issues and identify risks by building consensus among technical stakeholders, and advise clients on vendor solutions and technology selection.
- Hands-on with multiple leading technology areas – SOA, Service-based Communication, Encryption/Security, Optimization, Web Application, CMS architectures, Data modeling, Messaging and Transformation, and Enterprise Integration.
- Specialist in areas related to SOA, ESB, and Integration architecture
- Knowledge in web services security and protection of data-in-motion
- Specialist in delivering integration projects on Microsoft Technology (e.g. Windows Server, Visual Studio, .Net, C#, SQL Server)
- Familiar with JAVA, XML, XSL, Java EE technologies
- Excellent command on SOA, J2EE and .Net design patterns
- Expertise in using version control tools (e.g. Git, Mercurial)
- 3+ years’ experience with Web Services and REST Architecture.
- Experience with mBaaS vendors (Kidozen, Appcelerator, Kinvey, Parse, etc.) is also a plus.
- Experience with developing software in Agile environment.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and at minimum a Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years’ experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.