Propelics creates mobile strategies and world class Apps for the Enterprise.
Propelics is a leading provider of Enterprise Mobile Strategy, Advisory, and Application Services to many of the world's largest brands. Headquartered in San Jose, Propelics’ mission is to help clients re-imagine, refine, and reinvigorate their business processes for more engaging and productive interactions.
Check us out at: www.propelics.mx
Follow us at:
Propelics is looking to hire a proven objective-c (swift) developer with demonstrated experience creating world-class mobile apps for iOS devices.
The iOS Developer will work on a variety of exciting project engagements with an exceptional team of professionals. This individual must have experience working with large enterprise clients.
Activities will include: participation in mobile strategy workshops, concept generation, rapid mobile prototyping, mobile app architecture and design, mobile testing design and execution, and mobile app development.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully developing apps that push the bounds of innovation.
Links to apps published by the applicant is a big plus.
- Hands-on mobile application development using objective-c and swift.
- Participate in, and execute the delivery of Propelics’ mobile app prototyping and development engagements for enterprise organizations.
- Participate in the development of mobility solution architectures (both tactical and strategic) to fully manage/support the business needs of Propelics’ clients.
- Experience with Device Testing – Application, Network, Performance and provide best practices.
- Track and document requirements for mobility development projects and enhancements (e.g. architectural functional requirements) including detailed implementation plans.
- Identify business and technology risks associated with architectural solutions.
- Strong familiarity with enterprise web services.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Methodologies.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Understanding of server-side technologies.
- Troubleshoot/debug and fix bugs and performance issues.
- Work with technical teams to create timeline and cost estimates.
- Participate in ongoing research and evaluation of new related technologies.
- Participate in all aspects of the development lifecycle including requirements analysis, estimating, design, implementation, testing, and release.
- Mentor the development staff to ensure continuous development of technical skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/engineering.
- 3+ years’ experience as ab Objective-C engineer.
- Experience integrating with web services via SOAP or RESTful APIs
- Experience working on high-volume production sites and applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Ability to work seamlessly as a part of a multi-site and multicultural development team.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, growing, deadline driven, startup environment.
- Complete understanding of the full product development lifecycle (design, development and testing)/
- Proven experience and best practices with UIKit and Foundation.
- Core Animation, Multithreading, NSOperationQueue and Blocks/GCD is a plus.
- Experience with package managers such as cocoapods and version control utilities like git.
- Swift Lang is a big plus.
- Great communications skills – both internal and client facing.
- Presentation abilities to technical and business client teams.
- Understanding of accepted human interface guidelines and best practices of the iOS Platform.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.