Propelics creates mobile strategies and world class Apps for the Enterprise.
Propelics is a leading provider of Enterprise Mobile Strategy, Advisory, and Application Services to many of the world's largest brands. Headquartered in San Jose, Propelics’ mission is to help clients re-imagine, refine, and reinvigorate their business processes for more engaging and productive interactions.
Check us out at: www.propelics.mx
Follow us at:
Propelics will provide the mobile app development training!
- Work on all development cycles for multiple projects for mobile and web applications.
- Maintain existing code and functionality once it has been released to Propelics clients.
- Maintain hands-on knowledge of current best practices for standards-based technologies.
- Help design, develop, and manage mobile and web applications.
- Build proof-of-concept mock ups and rapid prototypes.
- Integrate applications with Enterprise class APIs.
- Work with the team to create an inspirational and creative work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related area or equivalent work experience.
- NoSql, Angular, Node experience is a plus.
- Design and implementation of RESTful (and other) web APIs, including a good knowledge of things such as HTTP caching and SSL.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Should be comfortable with libraries and frameworks such as jQuery, grunt, jasminjs, protractor etc.
- Skilled at following coding standards and building appropriate unit tests, integration tests, and deployment scripts.
- Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills are required.
- Strong technical writing and documentation skills required.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong English oral and written communication skills a must.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.