Sr. Integration Developer (.NET)
Propelics creates mobile strategies and world class Apps for the Enterprise.
Propelics is a leading provider of Enterprise Mobile Strategy, Advisory, and Application Services to many of the world's largest brands. Headquartered in San Jose, Propelics’ mission is to help clients re-imagine, refine, and reinvigorate their business processes for more engaging and productive interactions.
Check us out at: www.propelics.mx
Follow us at:
Propelics is looking for a hands-on Integration Developer to join our fast-growing team. The ideal candidate will have over 3 years in developing .NET (C#) services and solutions for both mobile and web applications.
Under the direction of the Integration Architect, the Integration Developer will implement business requirements and technical designs and architectures into specific services and systems, extend and maintain existing implementations, document APIs and data models, interact with the client IT and business teams to address technical dependencies and deployment of solutions, resolve technical issues and identify risks and assist in vendor solution and technology selections.
- Hands-on development with experience with multiple technologies such as SOA, REST and SOAP web services, encryption/security, stateless web applications, data modeling, relational and no-SQL document database servers (SQL Server, MongoDB, etc.), message queues, data and services transformation and enterprise integration.
- Strong experience in delivering integration projects on the Microsoft stack (e.g. Windows Server, Visual Studio, .Net, C#, SQL Server, IIS, and Azure).
- Familiar with JAVA, XML, XSL, Java EE technologies.
- Experience in using version control tools (e.g. Git, Mercurial).
- 3+ years’ experience developing web services using ASP.NET Web API
- Experience with Agile development processes especially Scrum.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English required).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.