Propelics creates mobile strategies and world class Apps for the Enterprise.
Propelics is a leading provider of Enterprise Mobile Strategy, Advisory, and Application Services to many of the world's largest brands. Headquartered in San Jose, Propelics’ mission is to help clients re-imagine, refine, and reinvigorate their business processes for more engaging and productive interactions.
Check us out at: www.propelics.mx
Follow us at:
Propelics is looking to hire a proven mobile app developer with demonstrated experience creating world-class mobile apps across native platforms such as iOS and Android as well as with cross-platform development tools, specifically Appcelerator Titanium.
The Senior Mobile App Developer will work on a variety of exciting project engagements with an exceptional team of professionals. This individual must have experience working with large enterprise clients.
Activities will include: participation in mobile strategy workshops, concept generation, rapid mobile prototyping, mobile app architecture and design, mobile testing design and execution, and mobile app development using the latest technologies.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully developing apps that push the bounds of innovation.
- Hands-on mobile application development on the various mobile operating systems (iOS, and Android, Mobile Web) using the Appcelerator Cross-platform development tool.
- Participate in, and execute the delivery of Propelics’ mobile app prototyping and development engagements for client organizations.
- Participate in the development of mobility solution architectures (both tactical and strategic) to fully manage/support the business needs of Propelics’ clients.
- Experience with Device Testing – Application, Network, Performance and provide best practices.
- Track and document requirements for mobility development projects and enhancements (e.g. architectural functional requirements) including detailed implementation plans.
- Identify business and technology risks associated with architectural solutions.
- Strong familiarity with enterprise web services.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Methodologies.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Understanding of server-side technologies.
- Troubleshoot/debug and fix bugs and performance issues.
- Work with technical teams to create timeline and cost estimates.
- Participate in ongoing research and evaluation of new related technologies.
- Participate in all aspects of the development life-cycle including requirements analysis, estimating, design, implementation, testing, and release.
- Mentor the development staff to ensure continuous development of technical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/engineering.
- Experience integrating with web services via SOAP or RESTful APIs.
- Experience working on high-volume production sites and applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Ability to work seamlessly as a part of a multi-site, multicultural development team.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, growing, deadline driven, startup environment.
- Complete understanding of the full product development lifecycle (design, development and testing).
- Experience with MVC frameworks like Ruby-on-Rails or ExpressJS.
- Experience using Appcelerator Titanium, (native iOS is a huge plus).
- Great communications skills – both internal and client facing.
- Presentation abilities to technical and business client teams.
- Understanding of accepted human interface guidelines and best practices to develop mobile applications across the mobile ecosystem.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.